- For disorders related to progesterone deficiency
– Irregular menstrual cycles due to ovulation disorders
– Premenstrual syndrome
- In menopause: as a complement to estrogen therapy in women with an intact uterus.
This route is used specifically in the following cases:
- Progesterone replacement during the course of complete deficits in women without ovaries (ovarian transplant)
- Luteal phase supplementation during the course of in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycles
- Luteal phase supplementation during the course of spontaneous or induced cycles in cases of hypofertility or primary or secondary infertility due to anovulation
- Threat of miscarriage or prevention of recurrent miscarriages due to luteal insufficiency
Prevention of preterm birth in pregnant women with a short cervix on ultrasound examination performed in the second trimester of pregnancy.